The scalable electric motor-/traction test bench with CuroControl®
for applications in the laboratory and test field including real data driving-simulation.
• Universal applicable for practices in the laboratory and test field
• Component- and system test in control technology and test applications
• Transmission of real driving data from the road to the test bench
• Typical cycle time 1-100 kHz (measuring) and 4-8 kHz (controlling and regulating)
• Real-time simulation for model integration and regulation
• Operation, control, regulation and program sequence with CuroControl®
• User-friendly configurable and parameterizable processes, even
without programming skills
• Generator to load, carry out, monitor and evaluate
procedures or test sequences
• Customer-specific configurable master data- and result administration
• Opportunity for remote maintenance/-diagnosis
• And many other standard-features available or flexibly expandable.
…for professional reproducing of measurement results.
Click here to get to the contact form
For more information:
Product data sheet